How to import signatures from my email aliases into Inbox
With Gmelius, you will now be able to import your signature for your aliases on Inbox. You simply need to follow these steps:
- Access your Gmail settings.
- Under the General Tab, scroll down the page and find Signature.
- In the drop down list, you will find your alias email address.
- Choose your alias email address and set your signature (if you don't have any signature)
- Access your Gmelius dashboard and enable the feature "Import Gmail signature in Inbox", under your Customization tab.
- Finally, access Inbox and compose a message.
- Select your "alias mail address" in the "From" field and you will see the signature set for your alias.