How to use Gmail filters along with Gmelius Shared Labels?
The following instructions apply to inboxes were the Gmelius Shared Labels have been activated.
STEP 1: Create shared labels to share conversations from your email or a group email with members of your subscription. See how Shared labels work here
STEP 2: Use Gmail Filter to further sync incoming conversations with your Gmelius Shared Labels
- Open Gmail and Go to your Settings to manage your Gmail Filters
- Go to the "Filters and blocked addresses" tab
- Create a new Gmail filter
- Fill a condition that applies to your use case and click on Create filter
- Select "Apply the label" and choose from the drop-down list the Gmelius Shared Label (SharedLabel/Name) you want the filter to apply to.
- Verify here the filter you have created to apply to your Gmelius Shared Label (SharedLabel/Name)
Deleting and managing your Gmelius Shared Labels From your Gmail Filters Settings will neutralize Incoming Gmelius Sharing Rules.