Gmelius is not visible in my Inbox
A) Gmelius buttons are not visible in the compose window
When the size of your screen is too small and/or a large number of Gmelius features are enabled, you can find the Gmelius icons by clicking the menu button, as shown below.
B) Installation issues
- Check if Gmelius is installed in your browser, e.g.,
- If the answer to point 1) is yes, remove your current copy of Gmelius and re-install one from our website. If the answer is no, install Gmelius.
- Make sure you're on the latest version of your browser: Chrome - Safari - Opera
- Clear your browser's cache. See tutorial
- Reload your inbox
Clear local data
If the problem persists, there may exist some minor corruptions in your local data. To fix it, please follow those steps:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/security#connectedapps
- Click on
Manage Appsand remove Gmelius.
- Finally, clear your local data and reload your inbox.
If you notice that Gmelius is loading on your home computer, but not on your work computer, this is probably due to your firewall configuration.
You can whitelist
*.firebaseio.com on port 443.
If this is not feasible, our associated ASN is 15169: https://www.dan.me.uk/bgplookup?asn=15169
Feel free to ask your network's administrator to whitelist the latter domains.
If you are using Gmelius with other Gmail extensions, you may (in certain rare cases) see an error message or a UI glitch. The best way to check for extension conflicts is to test Gmelius in an incognito window.
We constantly do our best to keep Gmelius fully compatible with other popular Gmail extensions. However, the issue may need to be fixed by the publisher of another extension, rather than by us.
If you notice a conflict, let us know, and contact the other publisher as well.
Please note that Gmelius offers over 50 functionalities and in many cases can replace the conflicting extension. We encourage our users to consider using only Gmelius if possible.
List of known extensions conflicting with Gmelius:
- Sortd (some Gmelius elements cannot load, e.g., tooltips)
- Privacy Badger (ensure to whitelist the 4 subdomains as shown below)
If you still have any trouble loading the Gmelius extension in your browser, do not hesitate to Contact Us. We'll be happy to help you out!