Gmelius is not visible in my Inbox
Before following all the steps outlined below, ensure first to reload your inbox and and clear your cache (using
Ctrl + Shift + R on Windows or
Cmd + Shift + R on a Mac). This will ensure you run the latest version of our software.
A) Gmelius buttons are not visible in the compose window
When the size of your screen is too small and/or a large number of Gmelius features are enabled, you can find the Gmelius icons by clicking the menu button, as shown below.
B) Installation issues
- Check if Gmelius is installed in your browser, e.g.,
- If the answer to point 1) is yes, remove your current copy of Gmelius and re-install one from our website. If the answer is no, install Gmelius.
- Make sure you're on the latest version of your browser: Chrome - Safari - Opera
- Clear your browser's cache. See tutorial
- Reload your inbox
C) Gmelius disabled
Check if Gmelius is disabled by clicking on the small Gmelius logo, at the very top-right of your inbox:
Clear local data
If the problem persists, there may exist some minor corruptions in your local data. To fix it, please follow those steps:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/security#connectedapps
- Click on
Manage Appsand remove Gmelius if found.
- Finally, clear your local data and reload your inbox.
One of your installed extensions may enter into conflict with Gmelius. Please see this article for more details.
If you notice that Gmelius is loading on your home computer, but not on your work computer, this is probably due to your firewall configuration.
You can whitelist
*.firebaseio.com on port 443.
If this is not feasible, our associated ASN is 15169: https://www.dan.me.uk/bgplookup?asn=15169
Feel free to ask your network's administrator to whitelist the latter domains.
If you still have any trouble loading the Gmelius extension in your browser, do not hesitate to Contact Us. We'll be happy to help you out!